sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Matthew Ward: GCR and NESARA

Now that we are getting closer to the GCR here is a re-posting of  Matthew Ward's information about the financial reset and NESARA. It is essential reading for every lightworker: http://www.matthewbooks.com/april-20-2016/.

It is worth reading Matthew's comments about organized religion. Full disclosure will reveal the truth behind the world's religions which were designed to keep the masses poor and ignorant while religious leaders became wealthy. It will all come to an end this year.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, I would like your thoughts on this. I just came upon this video about Pamela Aaralyn channeling late Dolores Cannon. so if you play exactly 22:55 she answers a question about ascension and she says after we ascend to the 5th dimension many people will die and leave their physical bodies. do you think this is true. because ascension will happen soon in few years or maybe less, it means we will all die in few years, this made me scared, confused and disappointed. because I thought we would all build a new life together and be happy. can you please tell me your thoughts on this. and here it goes the video thank you! Namaste

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltCC5p3ZZKo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherin

    Thanks for this question - as you may know, I worked for several years as a past life therapist, and I attended one of Dolores Cannon's workshops in Melbourne around 2010. As a disclaimer, I need to state that I did not watch the whole video, only around 22.55 for the Ascension question and answer.

    Firstly, I want to share my experience of Dolores Cannon at her workshop. Many of the attendees, including myself, felt that she was using old material and was not progressive in her work. For example, she was still taping everything on cassette recorders whereas all attendees were using digital recording devices. This is to provide some background to Dolores' attitude to moving forward with the energies - she did not!

    I believe her answer to her question reflects the material in her Convoluted Universe books, which has since been shown to be 'out of date'. I own all of Dolores Cannon's books, have studied them extensively. And I firmly believe that the old 'doom and gloom' paradigm has been discredited.

    I prefer to follow Matthew Ward's perspective - read his Essay on 2012 which is available to read free on his website (see my above post). Matthew describes the most beautiful future for humanity in the Golden Age. This future has been backed by many highly evolved spiritual entities over millennia.

    Also, to be honest, I question the method of the channel in the video. I don't believe there is enough time in between her communication with Dolores and her voiced reply. Just my opinion.

    So, in summary, Dolores did wonderful work as a past life regressionist for many decades on Earth. However I choose not to use her information from her regression clients as a basis for my impressions of the incoming Golden Age.

    I hope this helps Sherin!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect Sierra, and I couldn't agree more!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sierra, thank you so much for answering me back. I was just searching the essay from 2012 for Matthew wards on his website and several came up. so I will go through them and read them. I know I should use discernment from now on when I come across things like this. simply because there lots of people these days they claim that they channel. in the beginning of my awakening I came across Delores Cannon work 3 waves of volunteers, that highly resonated with me, so that's why I believed this lady but thank you again Sierra for taking time and answering my question it meant a lot. Namaste

    ReplyDelete