sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Listen to your heart...

My favourite saying is, 'Listen to your heart and you cannot go wrong...' This morning I was listening to my heart for a message. What I received were the words, 'Secure, safe and happy'. I realized that these words describe how I feel today - something I have not felt for a long time.

The sense I got was of an incoming wave of more 'Secure, safe and happy', and that the old way of economic insecurity has left the room. It is an intangible thing because nothing has changed in my outer world - yet!

For years Spirit has told me that they will take care of me on all levels, and in hindsight I can see that it has been true. At times I lost faith in their message of comfort - I believed the illusion of lack and limitation instead. I forgive myself because I have done the best I could, as have you.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment