sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Four flashes of light

I woke at 5am so went outside. I was rewarded with four flashes of light from deep space within half an hour! My gratitude to the star ship crews is immense. I hope they understand what a massive difference it makes in the life of a Ground Crew member to receive signals from Home...

It's a warm sunny day after days of cold rainy weather. There is a sense of optimism in the air - anything seems possible on such a beautiful day. It's that kind of hope I try to maintain on a daily basis. As Spirit says, the Global Currency Reset will happen when we least expect it.

As far as I can see, there are no obstacles in the way of the GCR: it's just up to the Elders to push the button when it's the right time for the highest good of humanity. I trust them implicitly.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete