sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Floating in the void

I relate to Blossom Goodchild in this channeling with the Galactic Federation: http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG305april6.html. Blossom's description of feeling like she is 'on the Earth but not in it' is exactly how I feel too, and my lightworker friends.

I like the Galactic Federation explanation that we lightworkers had one foot in 3D and another in the 'in between space' for a long time. Now we have both feet in the void space - that's why we don't feel connected to 3D any more, and have a floating feeling. Life seems surreal to me every day.

Recently Lord Sananda gave me an image of a foot hovering, about to land on solid ground. I told him that it's hard to keep one foot raised for so long. He replied that Spirit did not expect us to, they realize how hard it is,which is backed by Blossom's channeling. Therefore relief must be close.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sierra! I so resonate with this....on Earth, but not in it...whoa! For sure! I haven't connected with Blossom's message as of yet but I Will...thank you my dear SOUL SISTER! Lord Sanada/JESUS....I'm so grateful for this message, via A ANGEL IN HUMAN FORM...I LOVE YOU SIERRA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, your loving endorsement of this blog post is exactly why we lightworkers are creating community - only we know what it's like to feel detached in a 3D environment where everyone else is still engaged and immersed.

    Much Love and Light to you, fellow angel!

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete