sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ending child sex-trafficking

I very much relate to this post from Steve Beckow: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/04/05/periscope-up/. The bulk of my GCR exchange money is going towards ending child sex-trafficking. Like Steve, this heinous crime sickens me and breaks my heart.

It's why I await each day the news that exchanges are to begin. Sure my own financial situation will be greatly improved, however it's the plight of most of humanity that drives me on. Their suffering will give me the courage to ask for the Privately Negotiated Rate at my exchange.

The price we lightworkers pay for our impending rescue work is ridicule ('It's never going to happen...') and isolation - so few people believe in the humanitarian projects. That's why we must support each other as we reach the end of this arduous journey. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment