sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Earth's resurrection

Today I am getting a strong message that the world may be 'resurrected' during Easter, maybe around Easter Sunday. Humanity is about to ascend along with Gaia, and Jesus ascended on Easter Sunday, so the connection is significant.

It appears that nothing stands in the way of an announcement of world peace. The Syrian incident has been shown to be a farce, an example of the pathetic desperation of the cabal as they attempt to stave off the certainty of their demise.

In these last days we lightworkers are being tested to the limit. My personal nemesis is continual rain accompanying my daughter's departure, leaving me alone in my house again. It never gets any easier so I am using today to put strategies in place to get me over this last little hump. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierrra

1 comment:

  1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    Ascension update

    ReplyDelete