sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

'Avatar' movie

Last night I finally watched Avatar - I didn't watch it when it was first released. What an extraordinary movie! The timing was perfect for me. I related to the galactic story at a deep level. The plight of the indigenous people of Pandora echoes the plight of indigenous people on Earth.

Clearly the big global changes are poised to be revealed any day now. I am at peace with the process, although I did have a few days where the tension of waiting affected me. At times like that I find it really helpful to keep the Big Picture in mind, as in the movie Avatar. 

Remember Matthew Ward's words: 'The Light has already won on the continuum'. That message gives us the strength to keep on, keeping on.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment