sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Ascension symptoms/signs

These are some of the ascension symptoms/signs I am currently experiencing: Headaches, nausea, upset stomach, strong aversion to noisy environments, deja vue, vivid and lucid dreams, many synchronicities, slipping between dimensions, forgetfulness and distraction.

My hold on 3D life is now so tenuous that interacting with people in the 3D world can feel quite shocking. I am most comfortable living quietly at home, connecting with nature and fellow lightworkers. Everything else is just to be tolerated until it is no more.

There is heightened awareness in this standby mode: it seems as if all my nerve ends are on high alert for any changes around me. I know that when something major happens, I won't miss it!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


4 comments:

  1. Me too. Nothing is shifting this headache and fuzzy thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am resonating with this!
    Much Love Sierra <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my dear soul sisters...It really does help knowing that we are not alone on this journey.

    A big hug and much Love and Light to you both,

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does indeed Sierra!!
    Love, Light, and Big (((Hugs))) right back to ya!!

    ReplyDelete