sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Where there's smoke...

The intel around GCR has suddenly heated up: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/operation-disclosure-intel-alert_15.html. http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/i-can-confirm-whoofs-intel-one-who.html.

My take on this information...

Firstly, I believe the timing for the new Republic and USN currency is tied into the release of the 2017 USA budget on 16th March - it has to happen with the restored Republic and official currency. As Whoof says, 'The Republic and USN has to be in place before the RV can happen...'. Exactly.

Secondly, I believe the Chinese Elders will be pushing for the GCR to happen before the Spring Equinox and before the start of the astrological new year, both of which happen 20-23rd March.

Thirdly, I am very weary. My soul never allows me to give in to feeling tired unless the 'big thing' I am awaiting is right upon me. Today I have finally allowed myself to relax. So consider me like the groundhog, announcing the arrival of Spring!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. WELL Lady Groundhog, I certainly like your prediction! (because it matches mine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim

    Thank you for your endorsement, Sir Groundhog - let's welcome in Spring for our hard working weary lightworker colleagues.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete