sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Turn away from darkness

I like this article about turning away from darkness: http://www.dianecanfield.com/through-ascension-the-dark-energies-are-leaving-the-earth-realm/.

When my brothers and I were teenagers we turned our back on the Lutheran Church, rejecting the dogma. Then when I was 28 years old I turned my back on drugs and alcohol, and in doing so I discovered the Light. I have been turning away from darkness my whole life.

Today darkness comes in more subtle forms - impatience, doubt, economic insecurity - but it is darkness nevertheless. It takes a brave lightworker to stand up to the dying vestiges of 3D darkness. Go for the Light! Choose patience, faith and trust in the Divine Plan.
All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment