sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Trust your guides

I intuitively feel that we are in the final days before the Global Currency Reset - the first major event that leads towards humanity's Ascension.

I go back into my house tomorrow after being away from it for five days. Spirit's message about my return to the house: 'Don't get comfortable'. This time away from my usual routine has been a trial run for the next phase of my mission when I will be away from home for weeks at a time.

I have learned that I can meditate anywhere now - the veil has gone - and that I can trust my heart on all matters. The days of second-guessing and worrying are in the past.

Your spirit guides will be closely guiding you - all it takes is a few quiet moments to tune into their energy. If you aren't receiving messages it means that all is well: continue on your path exactly as you are. You will be shown each step of the path. Trust your guides!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra I sawthis today over my city
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1756567367993655&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    That certainly looks like V for Victory to me...we are right there!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete