sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Welcoming Committee

Check out the short video on Sophia Love's latest blog: http://www.sophialove.org/my-blog. Alan: 'The birth of responsibility starts now...Cheer up - you can't blame anyone else for the state of the world...' Many profound thoughts in a 3 minute video.

Sophia sends out a fortnightly newsletter - her latest is titled 'The Welcoming Committee' and is a channeling from a variety of beings, welcoming us back into Reality. Sophia says the appearance of these beings made her think of the bar scene from Star Wars.

I have mentioned before that I never watched Star Wars in the past because I thought it was fantasy, therefore not real. Interestingly, lately the bar scene from Star Wars  has been popping into my mind, so I am being readied to meet the Welcoming Committee...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment