sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Paused state

It almost feels as if I have nothing to write today. My life appears to have 'paused' yet so much is taking place on the inner planes for me. As I said to a soul sister, I feel like a new person since the Equinox yet nothing has changed in my exterior world.

As above, so below...my 'paused state' echoes what is happening globally (and I am sure, galactically too). We are in a short void space before extraordinary events unfold upon the Earth. These events may occur almost simultaneously and they will be unmistakable - I feel it in my heart. All will know!

So I continue my daily life, as peacefully as possible, staying away from 3D environments which add nothing to my life anymore. I am happiest walking in nature which I do every day - sometimes more often - and spending time with my dear soul group friends.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment