sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pause...and reflect

Each morning when I check my emails, I do it slowly and carefully, not rushing into it. I 'feel' my way through the messages, always looking at it from the bigger picture...What is the theme today? What is my intuition telling me?

Throughout the day I pause often to reflect on how I am feeling. If disconcerting thoughts or feelings arise, I immediately stop and work out what is going on - there is learning in the experience, I need to know what the lesson is.

Clearly the global situation is about to explode with big changes and disclosures. If we lightworkers take a calm approach throughout the day, we will be able to handle whatever arises in coming weeks. Master Hilarion's advice to feel your way through Ascension is totally relevant now...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment