sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Our starseed story

My soul story - and almost certainly yours - is told in this moving message from Adamu: https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/195-adamu-the-starseed-contract-and-planetary-ascension.

It's all there - the lifetimes of 'shattering', being a victim and persecutor, then the gift and victorious return to home planet. I know this all to be true for me: I'm a starseed from Venus who volunteered for this, my last mission into a 3D world. I often recall the moment in Spirit when I was 'invited' on this mission.

Adamu's big picture perspective is a huge boost in these final days of 3D. It makes the dreary details of daily life manageable, knowing how far we have come, and how incredibly close we are to the end. This loving message from Adamu was perfectly timed. Read it often.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. This message resonated with me as well and I felt as though I was receiving the message personally just for me. I placed it in my "favorites" box to read over again. A huge mood booster for sure! I'm happy to hear that you were moved too!
    With Love and Gratitude! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl

    I have already read it several times, and have downloaded Zingdad's free ebook mentioned in that channeling, 'The Ascension Papers'. I read this kind of high vibratory writing as often as possible to keep my own vibration level high.

    I am so happy you feel the same way. Looking forward to seeing you soon after the GCR :)

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete