sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Our galactic family is here

Yesterday Canadian soul sister Lise saw a star ship dancing in the sky in response to her greeting of love. Then there are Greg's amazing tin foil face images (see below)...and last night I watched Corey Goode's interview from the LA Consciousness Expo (thanks Greg).

We are not waiting for Disclosure and the revelation of our galactic family - it is here now!

Here is the link to one of Greg's tin foil images, the method of which is described by a lovely young artist in the Corey Goode video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1759454951038230&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&

And here is the video of Corey talking about Mars, Inner Earth and Antarctica, complete with illustrations - it's a fascinating interview with a Q and A section afterwards (Corey starts speaking at 17'): https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=lLZ2453VuKA

Open your heart and invite in contact with our galactic family - dancing star ships and tin foil faces are yours for the asking!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra, this upliftment was much needed for me. We need evidence for ourselves. outward observation from others experience does not seem to be as potent.So I am grateful. Part of my awakening was when I was with my teacher now so many years ago, was that the nature of this 3d experience is that we can explain away so many miracles. I saw it with my teacher as I witnessed many. Welcome to the "Human" condition. You can become hooked on these experiences and you can have a thousand of them and explain them away. These experiences can become a distraction if you narrow your focus to them.These distractions can take you away from the NOW of Godhood.( I just realized what I wrote and am uncomfortable but recognize that ONE injected that word. Please know that I and ONE are the same, but When ONE speaks it is much clearer) I believe this is why religions created so many rituals, when someone noticed one of these fractal miracles. The problem is as humans we tend to create dogma around them. During guided meditations I encouraged participants to create their own rituals from their creative source (I call ONE) this act of creativity is potent and raises vibration. I think it was too much for the participants as they quit coming for what ever reason. I said all that to say I will play with these experiments some more but I know I will soon abandon them to maintain a balance, perhaps to revisit from time to time. If it uplifts people great, But I don't want it to become a mindless sideshow ritual for me or others. Love and Light Sierra and readers. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      I completely understand your comment about it not being a mindless side show and a distraction. We lightworkers often crave confirmation of our galactic heritage and it's tempting to get hooked into that confirmation rather than focusing on our mission.

      Having said that, we appreciate your sharing of the beautiful tin foil images, thank you.

      Onwards and upwards!
      Sierra

      Delete