sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

New reality within me

I relate to this article by Steve Beckow: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/03/30/3d-mystery-unravelled-in-5d/ Steve: 'The new reality will first announce itself to us internally...'

It is true - I am feeling the new reality unfold within myself. I feel calmer, happier, less resistant to 3D issues, more detached from people and possessions. One Who Knows and Zorra speak of a 'big global event' that will very shortly change everyone forever. In some way, it has arrived for me already - in my heart.

Losing the fear of death has been a major gift from my spiritual journey. In fact, that fear partially inspired my whole journey in the first place. Knowing that I will never 'die' again (although as Steve reminds us, there is no death) is an amazing thought. Instead I am increasingly living in my light body. What fun!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment