sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, March 11, 2017

More abundance...

There is a real theme of abundance happening in my life, almost on a daily basis. We lightworkers are always ahead of humanity so maybe I am getting a preview of how it will be soon for everyone on Earth. My thoughts on this preview? It's great!

Also I notice that I am taking relationship issues far less personally. I am a highly sensitive person and have felt slighted and upset within relationships my whole life. It's not happening any more. I am not emotionally disconnected but rather detached from perceived hurts.

The combination of abundance and freedom from emotional pain is bringing a sense of joy. My old default position of 'poor me' (both financially and emotionally!) is fading into the distant past. There is a big bright future ahead for us all - and it's coming in fast.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: