sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Message from disciple John

This is a beautiful channeling about faith from John (disciple of Jesus) through 92 year old Joan: https://eraoflight.com/2017/03/17/john-the-masters-words/#more-24506.

John speaks of the importance of watching every thought and making time often to go within and connect with your Higher Self. He speaks of the Higher Self being 'as bright as the Sun'. I know this to be true from direct experience.

During a regression workshop in Melbourne many years ago, I was regressed by another student. We were in a freezing cold art gallery and I was wearing layers of warm clothing and wrapped in several blankets. Unexpectedly during the regression I connected with my entire Higher Self. It was the most glorious beautiful experience imaginable. The light from my Higher Self was so bright and I got so hot that I threw off all the blankets and warm clothes. I cried when the regression ended, to be back in my body. I will never forget it.

I needed this reminder from Jesus through John about maintaining faith. I am tired - autumn is here and I don't enjoy winter. I need every ounce of faith I can muster for this last part of the Ascension journey.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment