sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, March 6, 2017

Matthew Ward: Ascension

For years I counted down the days until Matthew Ward's monthly channeling. Time is now going so fast for me that - for the first time ever - Matthew's latest message appeared before I had time to anticipate it: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/03/06/matthews-message-march-6-2017/.

Matthew: 'You will sense time passing faster and faster as the planet enters lighter...energy planes, and at some point you will realize that you are in the timeless, "distance-less" continuum.' Most of my 'time' is now spent in higher density energies, therefore time seems to be whizzing by.

Matthew talks about experiencing the lightness of 5D bliss and losing awareness of your dense body. That has happened to me several times in recent weeks in the company of soul sisters. It's quite a shock to discover myself back in my body!

Please take the time to read the whole Ascension channeling slowly. Even though I have spent years reading about Ascension, I still gained a great deal from this article...

Matthew: 'Ascension...is to do with how closely a person's decisions and actions during the lifetime adhere to the soul contract...Ascension doesn't require that the person is aware of it.'

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment