sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

It's not yet the end...

Last night I re-watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It is such a feel-good movie and is a lovely example of setting forth on a big new adventure, leaving behind the old life forever (moving from 3D to 5D).

I love this quote from the movie: 'Everything will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright then trust me - it's not yet the end.' That is the perfect message to take into our hearts as we await further dominoes to fall in the lead up to Ascension.

I want to remember the sunny optimism of the characters in the movie as they embrace, in their own ways, the chaotic colorful, noisy world that is India. Evelyn says that India 'assaults all your senses' and it's true - I have been there.

From colorful chaos emerges a brand new beginning for humanity. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


1 comment:

  1. You should watch the second movie, Sierra. It's just as good as the first. I loved both. Xx

    ReplyDelete