sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, March 20, 2017

Illusion of time

I enjoyed this reminder about the illusion of time in 3D land: https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/know-that-you-will-awaken-into-unimaginable-joy/.

I have said before that eternal Now is like the Disneyland ride 'It's a Small Small World' where your little boat cruises down a canal, allowing you to see all the 'countries' around you at once if you turn your head in all directions.

Your current life, and all past and future lives, are taking place at the same 'time', so there are portions of your soul busy in many dimensions and planets. This truth is a real head-scratcher, even for lightworkers like myself who have studied it for decades.

Jesus: 'Everything that is not aligned with Love is coming up to be acknowledged, addressed and released...So be uplifted by the news, not depressed and worried...Know that you will awaken into unimaginable joy, and keep on paying regular daily visits to your inner sanctuary.'

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I love you Sierra! I dreamt that we met, we hugged so tight!!
    Been navigating the multidimensional....whoa!
    How 'bout you my friend!?
    Can't say that's it's been total ease, but it's balancing out!
    Yay! It's Spring Equinox today here....lovely!
    Is New Zeland in the Fall?

    Sending you SO much LOVE and LIGHT <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    I love you too! And I can well imagine how tight the hug will be when we meet.

    The multi-dimensional of late has been quite a challenge and maintaining balance is my daily mission. I succeed most of the time. :)

    And yes, New Zealand is in autumn/fall - it's my favorite time of the year here, with warm settled weather and autumn colors.

    Much Love and Light right back to you :)
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete