sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The train ride

I feel as if I have reached the end of a mammoth train ride across a vast continent. I am waiting on the platform for someone to pick me up to take me to my final destination. The sense of big change/new beginnings is tantalizingly close...

Synchronicities are now common place yet are still cause for awe and wonder. If I think of someone I haven't heard from in weeks, within an hour they have texted, phoned or emailed. As for time - I have given up trying to work out what day of the week it is. Does it matter any more?

I look at people who are fully entrenched in their 3D lives and imagine how it will be for them when Disclosure and First Contact happens, as it most definitely will this year. I am pleased to be of service should they seek reassurance or information.

Meanwhile, there is nothing more to say except...Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. HI Sierra!
    I have so often wondered too how those that are entrenched in the 3D will handle the SHOCK of it ALL, but I like you, will be here to assist if anyone should seek, and I do believe there will be MANY! After all that is why we are the forerunners/wayshowers, right!?
    Yes! Onwards and Upwards, in Love, Light, and JOY!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Annette

    Your joyful comments always bring such Light into my day. Thank you for being you - I can't wait to meet you very soon, dear soul sister....

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO great to hear! 'Light into your day'.....Thank YOU for being you, and meeting one day will be SO very SPECIAL!! You are indeed my SOUL SISTER, and I feel it on such a DEEP SOULFUL LEVEL!! My SOUL family continues to grow....WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE....FEELING SO VERY BLESSED!!

    Much Love My Friend!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete