sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, March 3, 2017

Hello again...

When I left home for a short holiday to visit a dear soul sister, I did not expect it to also be a holiday from writing this blog. However rigid hand luggage rules with the airline meant abandoning my laptop before boarding.

The break from writing this blog - my passion and my joy - has shown me that it is time for me to walk alongside you, not ahead of you as a leader. We lightworkers are all leaders now as humanity's liberation inches ever closer.

I will still write posts every day but if I miss one I will be relaxed about it, knowing that you are on your leadership path. Today I had three amazing signs within two minutes confirming that the GCR is in hand. Spirit is blessing me and my close soul sisters with incredible signs nearly every day.

So trust Spirit, trust the Divine Plan, and most of all trust your heart, dear friends.

Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter, and Joy fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment