sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Heavy energy experience

This morning I experienced sad, heavy energy that left me feeling despondent over how long it is taking for the big changes to manifest. Thankfully I talked it through with a close soul sister and I feel much better. I now see that the sadness is for people who won't be going forward in the new energies.

The Spring Equinox marked the turning point between darkness and light. Those choosing the slower 3D timeline have now split away from those who are on the faster 5D timeline. You will have noticed the division in your own life, with people falling away recently.

I am pleased to be back in my usual higher vibratory energy - there is such a slow heaviness in the despondent energy. The higher dimensions are about living in the Now where there is no room for (or point to) heavy, sad energy. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment