sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Global debt bomb

As Yosef and One Who Knows often say on Dinar Chronicles, if there is no Global Currency Reset how will the disastrous global economy be fixed? Read how disastrous it really is: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/21714-for-every-man-woman-and-child-in-the-world-this-global-debt-bomb-is-ready-to-explode.

How did it get so bad? The Illuminati kept humanity enslaved to the point of exhaustion so they did not have the energy to question it - it's that simple. Lightworkers like me live close to the bread line so we have time and energy to fight this battle on behalf of humanity.

I know the Light has already won the battle at a cosmic level, and I believe humanity will see the results within the next few weeks. I feel huge compassion for people still suffering in the slavery system, including my loved ones. It is the thought of their freedom that drives me on in my mission.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment