sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

'Don't look back...'

This channeled message from Archangel Michael talks about the splitting of timelines, the sorting of the 'wheat from the chaff' as prophesied long ago: http://sananda.website/archangel-michael-via-james-mcconnell-march-19th-2017/.

AAM speaks of lightworkers who may be feeling different after the Spring Equinox. I certainly felt a change in my own life - I keep hearing the words in my mind, 'Don't look back...' It's clearly in reference to the virtually dead 3D illusion which is now in tatters.

We are entering a short void space between the old 3D life and the new Golden Age. The secret to negotiating this space is to focus strongly on what you want in your new life. You are creating it with your every thought! Stay positive, calm and balanced. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. There has been a definite shift in me, it feels very surreal.

    Love, Light, Peace and Joy,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    It does feel surreal - it's as if I could not go back even if I wanted to. And this new space is exactly that - new territory that we are negotiating without a map because we are creating it as we go.

    I am so pleased you are in the new territory with me, dear friend!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so understand that feeling 'I could not go back even if I wanted to'....and who would want to right!? Although there have been times where EVERTHING felt so foreign that I did just want to go back to some kind of normalcy, but now I realize this ALL is way more NORMAL to me now!! And I am so pleased/blessed that you are in this NEW territory with me as well my friend!!
    Much Love, Light, and JOY!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete