sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Aha! moment (Part 1)

This morning I awoke feeling the exact opposite to yesterday's heavy energy: I felt inspired, energized and excited about life. What happened to create this change? I made a decision to never live in the 3D timeline again. From now on all my thoughts and actions will be focused on manifesting my 5D (and above) timeline.

This is how I choose to do it...

Firstly, I need to see what I am leaving behind forever. So I will write a list of all my fears, worries, lacks and limitations, then burn the list. That's 3D taken care of, making room for the new.

Secondly, I will write a detailed description of the 5D timeline that I know awaits me. It's in my mind but I need to write down and I need to read it often. That thought excites me: my soul mission is all about what makes my heart sing.

Thirdly, I will think of this final phase like the last stage of giving birth where you have no option but to give it your all and push out the baby (sorry for graphic description). That's where Mother Earth and humanity are now - we are about to birth the new Golden Age of peace and prosperity.

So let's do this together and give it everything we have got!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment