sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Aha! moment (Part 2)

I have now completed the two parts to the timeline exercise - I wrote my 3D list and burned it, and I wrote my 5D (and beyond) list. So how do I feel?

I feel fantastic! I feel light, free, and unencumbered probably for the first time in this lifetime. It's like I am riding a surf board on the crest of a giant tsunami wave. I have used the tsunami surfing analogy before but this is the most appropriate occasion for it thus far.

This morning a soul sister said there's magic in the air, and I agree. Remember you won't read the extraordinary news of world peace via MSM (mainstream media). However today's intel indicates that we are now there. World peace - the prerequisite for the Global Currency Reset. Bring it on...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment