sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A taste of euphoria

How exciting to see my previous blog post echoed in Sheldan Nidle's latest channeling, right down to the Light warriors reference! http://www.paoweb.com/sn030717.htm.

Clearly the cautious approach to containing the cabal has worked, therefore our weeks of patience have not been in vain. Today I received unexpected financial abundance which has lifted my spirits immensely. It is giving me a taste of how euphoric it will be when the GCR manifests.

Meanwhile, it's all about gratitude. Before I received news of my financial 'gift from Spirit' I spent an hour on my hands and knees weeding the garden. I used the time to focus on everything I have to be grateful for - my loved ones, my lovely home, this wonderful autumn weather. We are so blessed.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! More great news to come...check out the next post about the dream I had about GCR :)

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete