sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

You are my people!

Oh how I relate to this article by Steve Beckow: http://gaog.wpengine.com/2017/02/12/lightworkers-are-my-family/. Steve: 'I practically want to run out of the room from 3D conversations....Mine is a mostly on-line community...Lightworkers are our family.'

Yesterday my boss - a sweet man - asked me what I did in the evenings and why was I still single. I gave 3D answers until finally I said, 'Actually I have a whole life you don't know about. Most of my friends live overseas and I spend hours every day Skyping and emailing.'

Recently I attended an AA barbeque, about as much 3D socializing as I can manage. It was pleasant enough but afterwards I went to the home of a soul sister where I felt I could fully breathe and be in my usual high vibrational state.

We lightworkers are a global family, getting bigger by the moment. You are my people!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Oh my this 3D is taking a toll on me/relationships/social engaging.....whoa!
    So grateful for Avenues like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    And I am so very grateful to have you with me on this journey, dear soul sister. Can't wait to meet you after GCR!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great plan sweet soul sister!!
      Love and Big Hugs!

      Delete
  3. RE: 3D conversations! I feel like a total alien with nothing to contribute they can understand nor anything I can gain. I feel Facebook is simply an online extension of that. I'm so thankful for my "online spiritual family friends" like HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jim

    And we are very grateful that you are part of our little community - you are a source of some excellent links via email that I often use on my posts. Thank you for all your input, love and support, dear friend.

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete