sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

...Yet another sign...

New blog readers may not know about my regular sightings of flashes of white light from deep space at night. I have been seeing them for several years, and was recently informed that these signals come from a passing star ship on its regular passage across my sector.

Sure enough, last night - six weeks since I last saw the flashes of light - there they were again, two brilliant flashes of light. Can you imagine how it feels to have direct communication from a star ship? To experience direct proof that we are not alone in the Universe? Trust me, it is absolutely blissful!

I had asked my star ship friends to flash if the GCR was very close, and they signalled within minutes of my request. Also, a dear soul sister dreamed last night that we were making our currency exchange appointments. Clearly we are near the end of our very long wait for action.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. A digital painting I just finished...

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1746930362290689&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      It's a beautiful image - your art is divinely inspired and a joy to view. Thank you!

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me share it. Love and Light, namaste.

      Delete