sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What is Love?

Well, today on the actual day of my 60th birthday, I know the answer - and I know it because of my beautiful soul brothers and sisters, including you blog readers. Yesterday when I wrote the post about it being the eve of my birthday, I wondered why I didn't save that message for today...

Spirit knew better.

It gave you a chance to send me loving thoughts and messages, and for me to receive them into my heart. Today I have learned the difference between the illusion of love (many guises in 3D land) and the truth about Love. It's the most wonderful lesson imaginable.

I keep getting a sense that my next birthday will be in the most extraordinarily happy situation for Earth. Meanwhile we are enjoying the lead-up to Ascension together. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Sierra! I read your birthday eve post, and I didn't have time right then to tell you all I wanted to....First of all Happy six-0, I hit the last anniversary of the decade of my fifties...lol
    You are such a shining Light in my world, I don't always comment, but I do indeed follow your blog! You are truly the epitome of Strength and Grace, and I feel your incredible Love, Light Energy, and I thank you SO very much!
    Onwards and Upwards My Friend!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    Wow, what a wonderful comment, thank you! I have had a truly lovely birthday, floating around in a Love bubble. If next year is going to be even better, I cannot imagine it.

    Thank you for your friendship and love..

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a good lesson to us, your readers, to show appreciation to you and others like you more often. We certainly do love you but it does make a difference to read/ hear it rather than knowing we're just lurking quietly, huh? Hugs and joy to you on this and every day!

    ReplyDelete