sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

'Welcome to the 5th Dimension!'

Anna's message, and the accompanying channeling, are inspiring: 
https://sacredascensionmerkaba.com/2017/02/07/galactic-update-the-chaos-the-unrest-what-is-happening-and-why-pentagram-in-the-sky-lunar-eclipse-feb-10-11-2017/.

I experienced an amazing synchronicity when I read the part in Anna's message about humanity being 'stripped naked' to face the truth.

Here is an extended extract from my ebook Welcome to the Fifth Dimension! (see left side of blog page, it was written under my old name). It has been years since I read my own book, but incredibly last night I was drawn to read the chapter where I meet with Mother Mary during a regression...

Sierra: "I get a sense of a massive army of lightworkers, all with their swords and shields. They are standing under the light from heaven - it is pouring down upon them. The sword and shield are symbolic. In fact, we lay them down and stand with our arms open towards humanity, stripped bare of pretense (that's what the swords and shields represent: pretense)."

Mother Mary: "Where there is humility, there is God. Ego is rampant on Earth. Importance, celebrity, all those things are going to come crashing down. It is dying - the created facade of the third dimension is now irrelevant."

"Once it falls away, people will be very afraid because that is all they have got. And without that, they really have no idea who they are. That's when the fear will come, with the stripping away of all the facades. Without the facades, people will be 'naked'. And because of their 'nakedness' they will be afraid of the light from heaven."

Sierra: "We lightworkers have to 'clothe' them. I get an image of lightworkers trying to place robes over all the naked people. The humility that comes from being naked, without all the props, brings gratitude from the people. They are grateful when the lightworkers come with robes to cover them - to restore their dignity."

"Some people run from the lightworkers; they try to hide. But many take the robes because they have nothing else to fall back on. All is stripped bare. Many receive the light into their hearts. They feel regret that they didn't take it before - they know it was offered to them - but the lightworkers urge them to forgive themselves. The past is not important."

"The people who take the robes start to help those around them. There is a sense of us all gathering as many people as we can, standing together under the light from heaven."

My ebook was written in 2012 - and now it is finally happening. Yay!

Anna's channeling describes a celestial event coming from the sky soon. Remember 2017 is the year of Galactic Disclosure. There will be people running around, thinking they are going crazy. We lightworkers will be ready with our robes of comfort and reassurance. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sierra. Love and Light, Namaste
    "I Am" Neal Diamond

    "I Am... I Said"
    L.A.'s fine, the sun shines most the time
    And the feeling is "lay back"
    Palm trees grow and rents are low
    But you know I keep thinkin' about
    Making my way back

    Well I'm New York City born and raised
    But nowadays,
    I'm lost between two shores
    L.A.'s fine, but it ain't home
    New York's home,
    But it ain't mine no more

    "I am"... I said
    To no one there
    And no one heard at all
    Not even the chair

    "I am"... I cried "I am"... said I
    And I am lost and I can't
    Even say why
    Leavin' me lonely still

    Did you ever read about a frog
    Who dreamed of bein' a king
    And then became one
    Well except for the names
    And a few other changes
    If you talk about me
    The story's the same one

    But I got an emptiness deep inside
    And I've tried
    But it won't let me go
    And I'm not a man who likes to swear
    But I never cared
    For the sound of being alone

    "I am"... I said
    To no one there
    And no one heard at all
    Not even the chair
    "I am"... I cried
    "I am"... said I
    And I am lost and I can't
    Even say why
    "I am"... I said
    "I am"... I cried
    "I am"... I said

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      Thank you - it's amazing what a difference it makes to read lyrics and get the full message from them...

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. It is an excellent article, Sierra and appropriately timed. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jim...yes, the time is coming when our light will be seen by those around us...

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete