sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Visiting a 3D dream

I relate to Steve Beckow in this article where he talks about struggling with the banalities of 3D life: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/02/25/mountains-not-mountains-rivers-not-rivers/.

On my daily walk I say 'good morning' to everyone I meet, and I chat to staff at the supermarket, but that's as much 3D small talk as I can manage. Listening to the chatter at my neighbour's barbeques, I realize that I have nothing in common with 3D life anymore.

Unlike Steve, I have never studied with a guru. My spiritual path has been autonomous since I 'awoke' in 1985. I made a point of not following particular teachers, preferring to get my inspiration from a variety of Eastern and Western belief systems.

In summary, when I wake up each day I feel as if I am visiting a 3D dream: my reality and focus is mostly in the higher dimensions.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment