sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The 3D/5D divide

Last night I returned to my dancing class after an absence of many weeks. I enjoyed the lesson - it was all the same people as before - but there was a strange sadness around the experience that I could not identify.

This morning I realized that the 3D/5D divide has become so distinct, it was noticeable in my dance class. I will continue to go to dancing - I have to still be on 3D Earth - but I need to accept this growing divide and not resist it. It is part of Ascension.

Most of my daily life is taken up with lightworker connections, and helping humanity's Ascension journey. It is the mission I signed up for, and I won't be working under cover for much longer...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment