sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Temporary glitch

Yesterday I experienced uncharacteristic fear and anxiety. It was triggered by issues that have upset me in the past so it was very disconcerting to be back in that energy again. In hindsight, I see that the issues did me a favor - they cleared some residual fears that were still lurking around.

I am in close contact - several times a day - with two soul sisters. They, too, have had 'temporary glitches' in the last few days. We feel that the intense energy is triggering our vulnerabilities, allowing for these last minute releases. It's not pleasant to endure but with loving support we get through, and the sun shines again.

I hold on to my 'concrete evidence', that Trump has spoken the words 'level playing field' regarding the global economy and indicates that it will happen soon. That word 'soon' is loaded with implications, however I continue to have 100% faith in the Divine Plan. I will not be beaten!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. I continue to share this painting I did as it holds a powerful vision, and creative energy. It is an amplification of Light from my higher self called ONE. Acts of creativity can take the edge off of the energies that seem to challenge us, that are transforming us to a higher version of ourselves. Creativity (Love) will also assist the clearing of trauma and transform darkness into light for the planet & humanity future, past, and present. If you are hurting right now... be creative. The angels are waiting to co create with you with "Healing in their wings" Love and Light. Namaste

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1748157508834641&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    I had a close look at the three pictures and noticed features I had not spotted before - they are quite moving and profound.

    Thank you for sharing other art work in the next blog post...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete