sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Benefits of life review

I enjoyed this short channeling - it's like a free life coaching session with the Galactic Council of Light! https://eraoflight.com/2017/02/18/galactic-council-of-light-the-latest-energy-update/.

As a former life coach I understand the benefits of regularly reviewing my life to ensure that I am as balanced as possible. Recently I did a review similar to the suggested outline in the channeling and identified that I was feeling isolated and needed to reach out more to my fellow lightworkers.

I made weekly Skype appointments with several soul group friends and I have been enjoying these connections ever since. These regular connections are vital as we get to the 'pointy end' of our mission. At times it feels as if we are trying to find stability on shifting sand: we need each other for support.

I encourage you to do a review using the suggested outline in the channeling. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Greg

      Sorry, it was overlooked - thank you for sharing your art work here, I appreciate it and I am sure other readers do too...

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete