sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

My greatest lesson

When I feel as if hardly anyone but me is closely following the GCR intel, I remind myself that millions of currency holders are anxiously awaiting the starting gun. Therefore intel such as this is cause for optimism: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/reborn-geopoliticalgcrrv-overview-1600.html.

Everyone has a choice over how they feel about the GCR - on a continuum from 1 being a non-believer through to 10 being a currency holder who closely follows the intel. I have chosen to be a 10 because it gives me access to the sovereign rate and the ability to help humanity on a large scale.

Whatever your choice, it is right for you. My greatest lesson leading up to Ascension has been to let go of all judgments. Everyone is on the path that is right for them. If that path should lead the person to your doorstep with a bunch of questions, you will know what to do!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment