sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Introducing...Sierra

On the eve of my 60th birthday, I am reminding myself (and you!) who I really am...

I am Sierra, an ambassador for the Galactic Federation of Light, working undercover on Earth. My home planet is Venus, planet of Love, and I have lived one thousand incarnations on Earth in preparation for the lead-up to Ascension.

None of my neighbors has a clue who I really am - neither does my boss nor nearly everyone I encounter in daily 3D life.

Will I have a 60th birthday party? No thanks. Most of my lightworker friends live out of town and off-planet so my boisterous birthday party will be taking place in the higher dimensions. You are most welcome to attend!

I love my daughters - they are so precious to me. I also love to Ceroc dance, beach walk and watch great movies. And I really love to laugh (thanks to Jan for the many emailed jokes).

The movie character I most relate to, in one of my favorite movies, is John Dunbar in Dances With Wolves. He arrives at his deserted outpost, cleans it up, keeps his shoes polished, and patiently waits for his mission to begin. That's me, in my little outpost here in New Zealand.

John's mission finally comes to him, in the form of Native American Indians who welcome him into their tribe. Soon my own mission will step up a notch, and also involve USA. Like John, I have waited oh so patiently - for three decades. I am well and truly prepared and ready.

Finally, I want to thank you, my blog reader, for your steady loving support. This blog site is a two way street: I get an enormous amount out of our connection, even if I have never received a comment from you. I know you are out there. It means neither of us is ever alone.

Much Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


18 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do Sierra. Love and Light. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      You are a special light on this blog site, thank you for being you...

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Fantastic reminder of who you are and all you are doing... precious friend XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dearest friend
      May I say 'ditto'?? It's been quite a journey we have been on together since we met as teenagers. Onwards and upwards!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. Yes.. it certainly has! And, if it wasn't for you I would not be as awakened as I am. So... I say again, a HUGE big thank you XX

      Delete
  3. So pleased to know you Sierra-you are indeed a beacon of light in all that you do! I too am 60 and sincerely hope that we will see all that is to unfold in our lifetime. Much Love and Light to you and all who you touch with your lightwork. ❤. Mama J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mama J

      It's so lovely to hear from you! Spirit just said to me, 'Most definitely!' regarding us seeing the big changes in our lifetime - in fact, they are saying, 'Before your next birthday, Sierra...' Bring it on!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. Completely Awesome!!! 🌟🌟🌟

      Delete
  4. Ohhh so lovely that you stand on the same earth as I do, & you are so awake & filled with courage & confidence. Like birth, this birthing of the NEW it takes energy & patience, but one thing is certain, it will arrive & it will be in our lifetime. Its going to be wonderful & filled with wonder...
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha

      This so like birth, isn't it? And the end result will be well worth the wait...

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  5. Dear Sierra, many happy returns of the day
    Love, Deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepa

      Thank you so much for your birthday wishes, and lovely to hear from you...

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Sierra, wish you many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherin - I have enjoyed our connections over the years, and am very happy that you are in this blog family.

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  7. Happy "another trip around the sun" day :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AGh5CJ_lks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg, my dear friend!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  8. Happy 60th, and thank you for everything! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Senlin
      Thank you, too, for being a valued member of our team - I always appreciate your input.

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete