sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I made it!

Yesterday I was contemplating the imminent end of my connection with 3D life. I thought about the hundreds of lifetimes that lead to this final lifetime and wondered if I have succeeded in conquering the third dimension. Have I evolved spiritually as I set out to do?

The answer is, Yes, I did succeed. I know that I have achieved the spiritual growth I wanted to get out of being in this dense and difficult Earth school. At times I seriously wondered if I would get to the end - the pull to 'return Home' was so great. However I hung in there, sometimes barely, but I did.

Recently I suggested that you do a life review. Now I recommend that you do a 'lifetimes review' of your entire 3D experience. Your current spiritual evolution status is the culmination of all those 3D lives. How did you do? Good luck!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment