sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, February 3, 2017

Greeter from New Earth

I love this channeling! It gives such a beautiful description of life on New Earth: https://eraoflight.com/2017/02/03/a-greeter-from-new-earth/#more-21808.

Many years ago I experienced a regression where I went to my 'job' as a greeter in the spiritual realm. I saw myself at a table full of bouquets of flowers which we greeters gave to the newly arrived souls from Earth who had just 'died'. I clearly loved the job and knew that I often did it when I was in the spiritual realms.

We lightworkers go backwards and forwards between the New Earth and this fading old 3D Earth. It's our job to help guide as many souls as possible to ascend into the new 5D Earth where Mother Gaia is already settled. We do this 'job' by sharing our Love and Light with everyone we meet...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment