sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Gratitude and humility

Regular blog readers will know that I have lived on a very tight budget for the last five years. It has taught me a great deal about resourcefulness, humility and gratitude. I can see the importance of those qualities ahead of my currency exchange.

I have chosen the outfit I will wear to the exchange - op shop clothes worth a grand total of NZ$7, not that you would ever guess. Resourcefulness has helped me put together a lovely wardrobe of op shop clothes that I will proudly wear after GCR.

I will always value the fun and creativity of these 'lean years' and discard the memories of fear and lack. The main lesson from the dying 3D illusion is clear to me, and these are words you have read often on this blog: Love is all that matters.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment