sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Free energy on Earth - soon!

Thanks to Joy and Alison for the link to this short interview with Foster Gamble about free energy on Earth - soon! http://galacticconnection.com/disruptive-technology-and-free-energy-under-donald-trump-video/.

The young interviewer is right - we live in amazing times. And some of us old-timers, like Foster Gamble, have been 'awake' for decades, so it is even more exciting for us because we have finally made it. Imagine if Foster and his colleagues had not stayed the course.

The thought of free energy is exhilarating! This morning I was contemplating the amount of energy it takes, personally, financially etc, just to survive on this planet. It's exhausting and I welcome an era where my day is spent on creative, joyful pursuits instead of the current daily slog.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Greg, this is an excellent link!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear blog readers, this is Sierra on Alison's computer...

      I am away from home for several days and cannot access my blog from this computer. I had intended to bring my laptop with me, and got right to the airline checkout - but they had other ideas and I had to leave it behind.

      I will be back blogging on Saturday afternoon NZ time (Friday evening northern hemisphere). Until then stay positive - I had several amazing signs this afternoon that the GCR will happen soonest!

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete