sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Eyes to see...

Spirit says the truth is there if you have the ears to hear and the eyes to see. The truth is not being 'hidden in the open' anymore - check this short video where Trump talks about the imminent Global Currency Reset: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/did-trump-just-mention-currency-reset.html.

I am always looking for solid 'real time' evidence of the GCR and I consider Trump's words to be a good example. He mentions Paul Ryan, whom is consistently mentioned in the intel. There is a surreal atmosphere of expectancy around the GCR - I can feel it in my bones.

I like this GCR summary: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/transition-geopoliticalgcrrv-review.html. 

'Everything structurally that needed to be completed has been achieved'. Yosef says the process first started in 1996 for the doomed 9/11 GCR release - seven years. What's a few weeks now? It's happening and we must hold a positive vibration for humanity.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. I feel it in my bones too... that baby is about to be born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing this Sierra! I'm feeling too that time is near.....yay! What a wonderful time to be on Earth! I checked out both of your links, and all I can say is Wow, Yes, and Yipee!
    Love, Light, and Onwards and Ever Upwards We Go!!
    Blessings my friend,
    ~Annette

    ReplyDelete