sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Calm and peaceful

I have felt calm and peaceful for several weeks - so have my close soul sisters. As I chatted with one of them today I got an image that helps to explain why we are peaceful. Remember it is hard to describe inner mind visions; words are often inadequate. However here goes...

I saw myself and my soul sisters when we were frustrated and impatient several weeks ago - we were standing on the edge of a 'pool of strong possibility' (GCR) and were unable to get in because the timing wasn't right. Our level of frustration was sky high.

Today I realized that we are in the pool! The GCR process is now well underway, so we are in the water. We are not frustrated poolside spectators anymore - we are 'swimming' in the action. This awareness is at soul level but it filters down to the physical as calm and peace. It's a lovely place to be...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. the past couple of weeks I have seen an incredible increase in creative ability and the amount of creativity has gone off the charts. Incredibly prolific.This is my method for increasing my light an vibration and it proves the old statement that energy creates energy. I am so thankful I have art to keep me busy during this time. Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this story may coincide with my above observation. http://prepareforchange.net/2017/02/02/humans-are-waking-up-for-first-time-in-recorded-history-schumann-resonance-jumping-to-36/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      I read this article and agree with you about your heightened creativity. I am noticing that my mental capability is increasing every day - I am able to retain large amounts of data easily. It's a great time to be alive on Earth!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1741612302822495&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete