sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Bizarre nature of time

I enjoyed Colleen's words and the attached article: https://madmimi.com/p/217c99?fe=1&pact=6448252-137655409-7027917051-e07c79cf60dd39b0f5fbf1066808079b16e730cf.

Synchronicity: five minutes before I read Colleen's message I thought, 'I am drinking so much water but I need even more because I am getting headaches...' Clearly my body is telling me I have to up my water intake yet again.

As Selacia says, time has become bizarre. A soul sister asked me about something I did yesterday. I stared at her blankly and said, 'It feels like a million years ago...' I had totally forgotten. Nothing from my past is sticking even if it's just yesterday.

It's because of the bizarre nature of this intense time that we need to connect regularly with each other, offering love, support and kindness as we navigate the energies. So glad to have you on board!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. thank you sierra to be on board with, thank you for being there and writing this blog. believe me when ever I feel sad and hopeless I come here and read your blog than I will know that all is well and I am not going crazy. thank you for thus string of hope and talks about GCR. and I pray it happens soon. because as for me I don't know other blog readers, I simply can not force myself like I did before to go out there and work. and it's not because I am lazy it's just does not resonate with me anymore the's 3d jobs and 3d employers and their egos. I guess I am lucky I have a husband that works otherwise I could not support myself and I do feel guilty too that I am not working right now. but I don't know it just does not resonate with me anymore, so hopefully after GCR happens no body including my husband does not have to work and we all as a humanity would be able to just be and live they way we want. and the reason I mentioned my husband too is his been working for the same company for 22 years now, and he is so sick of it and just barely dragging every day to work and I feel bad for him. I think we all as collective are tired of working like a slave everyday to just put food on the table and pay bills and we're ready for GCR to happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete


    2. Hi Sherin

      I totally empathize with your description of 3D jobs and how it has become virtually impossible for us to hold those jobs any more. My job is very part time and is unique in that I don't have to work alongside colleagues or bosses - and that's the only reason I am able to do it.

      Every day I feel so sorry for people I encounter who work long hours in jobs they clearly don't enjoy - like your husband. That's why I write this blog: it's for those people who are suffering. I want them to know that liberation is coming very very soon, and we must stay 100% positive and have faith that humanity will be free.

      Thank you so much Sherin for sharing your thoughts - it will inspire and encourage others who feel the same way...

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete