sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Amazing sign!

This morning a dear soul sister visited and I showed her the unusual feather I picked up on my walk. During my meditation Spirit said that it is a hawk feather which is my totem bird. My friend's eyes went very wide. She opened her wallet - and pulled out an identical feather, same shape and size, that she found on her walk this morning!

This sign is the most significant I have had in recent years. The odds are incredible of this highly unusual feather - which my friend and I have never seen before - being picked up by both of us on the same morning many kilometres apart.

Also I am noticing that soul group friends lives are completing, or going full circle, as if in preparation for the next phase of their mission. Everything I am feeling and observing is causing me to feel a deep sense of patience and calm around unfolding events. We are absolutely fine.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra, I completely agree with your discernment that our lives are nearing their completion. Just the same thought I have been having since Saturday. Wonderful to be able to relate to your feelings!
    Love, Deepa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepa

      Isn't it lovely to be able to relate to a lightworker friend's experience? My full circle includes re-watching Shirley MacLaine's movie 'Out of a Limb', based on her book of the same name. I read the book in 1985 and that is what inspired my instant awakening into the awareness of Spirit.

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Sorry, a typo in the previous comment - the book is 'Out On A Limb'...

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete