sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

100% commitment

Yesterday I finalized my list of humanitarian projects that I will donate to when I receive my currency exchange sovereign rate. I have focused on saving women and children from sex trafficking in South East Asia, and tackling poverty in the Pacific Islands and New Zealand.

It's not easy waiting for the Global Currency Reset but our frustration is directly linked to our great desire to end humanity's suffering. There are 4.5 million women and child victims of sex trafficking  - more than the entire population of New Zealand. There are 11 million children living in abject poverty in India, scavenging for food in rubbish piles.

Every morning when I meditate, I tell Spirit that I am '100% committed to fulfilling my mission on Earth'. I am not 85% committed, or 95% committed - it is 100%. That is how I find the energy to get out of bed every day and keep plodding on...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment