sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

The cabal is finished!

I totally resonate with this article from Yosef: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/slow-low-geopolitical-overview-saturday.html.

Yosef has hit his stride, writing unemotional incisive summaries of unfolding events. I agree with everything in this article. The bigger picture is being missed by many people. The cabal is finished! Hillary Clinton is (literally) dead and so is the cabal on Earth - forever. It's huge news.

Please see the cabal's last ditch false flag efforts for what they are - very lame attempts to stop the unstoppable. The image I am getting is that it's like trying to stop a tank by throwing snow balls at it.

Don't put any energy into feeling frustrated over the GCR. I don't see delays at all; I only see a carefully orchestrated plan succeeding every day and shortly to culminate in our wildest dreams coming true. Do join me in my vision!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment